Friday, January 17, 2014

ONE TIME CHALLENGE | MMA

17 january '14

Nobody can hurt me without my permission
by Mahatma Gandhi



Today I wanted to start with a nice quote. People use them all the time. Sometimes there are a few people who try to live by some quotes and make them rules for life.
Some rules I live by are in my post of yesterday. About the title quote. I just found it on the internet, because I wanted a catchy title to start this blog about my first 'fighting' experience.

I did a lot of judo, but for me, that is not fighting. Today I had my first lesson MMA. Mixed Martial Arts. MMA is a full contact combat sport. It's about striking, grappling. Standing and on the ground.

A hardcore training with conditional excersices. Learning some basic techniques. And getting really tired, stoked and creating doubt. For your interest, I'm the guy in the white short!
I would expect to enjoy this so much. The title says a one day challenge, but there is a big chance that I will go again. Also because I made a pact with a good friend, who happens to be my fishmonger. LOL. We gonna take a period of structural lessons MMA.

To see how I did, here are some pictures and a video.

 


Video









No comments:

Post a Comment