Friday, January 10, 2014

CHALLENGE 1 | DAY 9 | 30 day challenges and learn to blog

10 januari '14
You know the feeling of being stuck in life? You don't know why you live on this planet? 

What can I do so I contribute to this planet? I live a crazy and different lifestyle already. Most people I know work 9 - 5. Get married. Have kids. Buy a house.
Me I'm 28 and I got nothing of that matter.
 There always are a lot of people who envy what I do. I'm free, I can choose, nevertheless I'm not happy and don't know my core-passion at this moment.

I started this blog for many reasons. The three that immediately come to mind are:

1. I lost my passion. I'm in search of. And I think this can help me on that journey
2. I really like to inspire people and be inspired
3. Keeping track of all the stuff I do with my life. A sort of diary.

Like I said in this post. At this moment my life is all about two companies. A boulder gym with two friends and a educational company. That's work wise.

Things I really enjoy are:

1. Food
I'm a food maniac. Vegetables, fruit, nuts and seeds, fish, chocolate, super foods and small amounts of cheese and eggs is all I eat. And for drinking, I only drink water or green tea and fresh herbal teas. Only on saturdays I allow myself to eat some 'bad' stuff.

So,
- I don't eat bread
- I don't eat pasta
- I don't eat rice
- I don't do caffeine (just what's in green tea)
- I don't do alcohol (occasionally red wine)
- I don't do drugs

Portabello with homemade pesto, cherry tomato,
goat cheese and some pine seeds,
For example, I start my day with a smoothie build form a green vegetable like Kale, Spinach, Lettuce, Paksoi. Put this in the blender with banana, avocado, oranges, papaya, kiwi, chia seeds, maca powder and hennep proteine. Depending on the season I also use strawberry, dragon fruit, lychees, pomme granate.

2. Sports
I climb. I climb a lot. But I started with judo when I was young. After judo, came breakdance. From the breakdance I went into kitesurfing. The difficulty I encounter is that after I while I've seen the world of the sport and look for a new challenge. Now my challenge is climbing, and I still keep going and don't feel bored at all!


I need a lot of stimulus to keep me going. Some people suffer from Burn Out. I sometimes suffer from a Bore Out. Same symptoms like a burn out only an other cause.


3. Training
I like the principles of training. And as you can see, the other to topics have a connection with training. Food is important, it depends on the type of sport your doing. But for example, this week I train not much because I do full maximum power training for climbing. But in regular weeks I go to the gym 3-4 times a week, climb 3 times a week, walk with my two dogs (at this moment three)


No comments:

Post a Comment