Friday, January 17, 2014

CHALLENGE 1 | DAY 15 | 30 day challenges and learn to blog

17 january '14

The art of making a choice


A friend of mine told me something today. When I see you, I see a person who made choice making in to an art form. You don't just make a choice. There happens more inside that brain of yours. 
Ofcourse that made me think and the more I think about this, the more I get his point.

When I talk with people it's all about choice. Being positive is a choice. Choosing to go for subject which you can influence, is a choice. Choice and choosing is a way of life. I enjoy the process of choice making. Deciding what to do.

And the power of choice is what really keeps me going on this subject. If you make a choice, it is important that you stick with it until you reach the point or goal which is bound to the choice. Otherwise, what's the point of making the choice if you go in a different direction before reaching your goal or point.

When you buy stuff, you have to pay for it. Most of the time there is a que line. Now the interesting part for choice making. You make the choice to buy. You want the product. If you want to use the product you have to stand in the line until you are at the register and you can pay. 

The question: 
What is the value of waiting in line, move a spot, and quit waiting before you reach the register? Do you really like to start again all the way in the back. If you don't finish the line all the way to the register, all the effort would be a loss.

Please, think about that, let it walk the brain before you make another choice.



No comments:

Post a Comment