Thursday, January 9, 2014

CHALLENGE 1 | DAY 8 | 30 day challenges and learn to blog

9 january '14

Why?
This subject is on the list because I was a little bit afraid that I wouldn't start. Or that it would be difficult. But I really enjoy writing about my experience. It is still difficult, but that is because i'm a perfectionist. Especially creativity is not hard at all. But I find it really hard to write about learning to blog or shaping my 30 day challenges.

Shaping my challenges is not a difficult task I already have until september. Maybe some subjects will switch, but there are only a few that need serious planning.

Yesterday I decided that Singing is going to be a new challenge to put on the list. Another one which I want to do is create an E-book instead of just writing à book.
And this sounds a bit crazy but I always wanted to learn some basic Ballet.

Extra:
- Ballet
- Singing
- Write an E-book
- Adsense

I just made a Facebook page. I don't know if that's a good thing, but since I'm still a newby in business I listen to most people around. Everybody tells you, face book is a thing you need to do, especially when you're in business.


No comments:

Post a Comment