Wednesday, January 8, 2014

CHALLENGE 2 | DAY 7 | All about creativity

Creativity and why we all want it!

I want to be creative, because I think it's a skill that can enrich my lifestyle. Maybe creativity gives you more choices, perspective and even opportunities? I don't know.
What I do know is that we all want it. What I now know, because I've done one week, is that we can all learn to be more creative! And learning is a choice you make.

For example
Why am I always a bit jealous, on the person who get's amazing critics in talent shows. Especially the singers. I really love the singing. Singing for me is a form of vocal creativity. For me it's expression, music gives me a feeling. Music is something you can share with others. And for me, it feels like a connection tool for human beings. (Same for me, when I'm talking about or doing sports.)
With a song you can connect with people. They can identify, I can identify, you can identify.

But in my head it goes: "Awh, I wish I could sing like that. But unfortunately I can't sing."
Why do I/we say that?

Did I really (really) try? No. (shower sessions don't count)
Did I take lessons? No.

How can I or we be jealous on a skill we all possess. I have a voice. I can sing a song. My opinion is that I really suck in it! But let us put this skill into a challenge.

Let's go and take lessons. At least then I can say I've tried and really suck in it. It's easy to say: "I suck in this or that", without exploring all options and trying or training.

Creative above average
Ideas, movement expression, verbally all areas in which I can say: I'm creative. But when I thing about creative, I think about

- Writing poems or a novel
- Singing
- Painting
- Sculpting
- Drawing

Most of the time skills where people create something out of nothing. This is what I want to do to! Why?

the funny part now, while I'm writing I see the headline and I already know the answer.
I DON'T KNOW WHY WE WANT TO BE CREATIVE! But I know I want to learn it and try to become more creative. Do you want to learn it?

Note: I'm going to put a new challenge on the list: Singing lessons

For the people who like to see one of my Interest and Happy videos, check below.




No comments:

Post a Comment