Monday, January 20, 2014

CHALLENGE 1 | DAY 17 | 30 day challenges and learn to blog

20 january '14

10 reasons to redesign your life!


When I see and read other blogs I doubt myself. Is my writing good enough? Do people really read my story? Why would they read my story? Is it a story?
I started this blog because I wanted to research my own passion and inspiration. And I think there are more people with this questions in life.

To be weird in life is not very difficult, to be unique is! So I'm weird but probably not the only one in this big world in search of passion, inspiration. Ready to re-design life as I know it.

Why would you re-design your life?

1. You only live once
2. It's to easy to live somebody else's life instead of your own
3. Did I mention, you only live once!
4. There is more in life then just work
5. Experience is just one mouse-click away
6. If you need stimuli, this is the path to choose
7. Even if you are in a relationship, have kids or a very busy job, you can also re-design
8. Taking matter in your own hands is a choice
9. An idea gets value if you put it in to action
10. O, before I forget: YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE!

This blog and journey, is my action into re-designing life. Today I've bought a new domain. www.extremelifestyledesign.com. In the future this will be my blog site and I won't be using blogspot anymore.

Sharing my journey, try to inspire as many people as possible. And it starts with YOU! I made a choice and I'm going to stick with it. Why? What's the value of 'choice' if you quit after a few weeks. It's just a loss of time and energy.

This year will be all about designing life, redefine my goals, purpose and find passion, inspiration and take action.
Experience life, meet new people. Why? Because I can! Can you?

No comments:

Post a Comment