Thursday, January 16, 2014

CHALLENGE 1 | DAY 14 | 30 day challenges and learn to blog

16 january '14

Wake up! It is time to start living!

The last two weeks I wake up around 7 am and go to bed around 1.30 am. Long days, fully packed. If somebody told me that I would do this now, a few months ago, I would say that person is crazy.
But now? I feel more alive and I'm still going strong. 
Sometimes my body feels tired, but my mind just keeps going on! How is this possible? 

1. I'm doing a lot of stuff, I really enjoy
2. I eat 99% extremely healthy food. The docter told me yesterday, I need to eat more 'bad fats', because of low body fat.
3. Active relaxation. Today I did a workshop Tango. An intense focus on the body, on the feelings, on the person you (try) to dance with.
4. Stimuli. As long as I get new stimuli I can keep going. When I don't get enough stimuli I melt-down and I eventually get the classic burn-out symptoms. I call this a Bore-Out!

Some of the rules I use in my life
- Once I make a choice, stick with it
- If I do something, I do it with passion
- There is no learning, without trying. (Niet geprobeerd is niet geleerd)
- Always ask a question before you start judging
- Challenge your own status quo
- Be curious, sincere and (brutally) honest
- Inspire and be inspired
- Everything impossible, until the first person has done it. I can be the first person
- Do uncomfortable stuff
- Fail as often as possible


No comments:

Post a Comment