Wednesday, January 8, 2014

CHALLENGE 1 | DAY 7 | 30 day challenges and learn to blog

8 january '14
How an intense reading session on different blogs, can change your perspective and motivation!

Today was hard. I've been really tired and had no energy. Completely drained from all the work. Work which most of the time I don't even get paid for.
(Again time for a small insight.)

I'm a entrepeneur. But a weird one. I run two business. One on my own and one with two friends.

What moves you is my own company and is all about lifestyle sports education. I teach PE teachers all about 'the power of choices' with Freerunning. Breakdance is all about 'Failing with confidence' and another one is Capoeira, you're stronger together. So it's physical work. Courses, workshops and education.

Gropo Bouldergym is with two friends. And this is a sporting facility in the city Groningen. This is a special business.
We are a non profit organization and all the money the gym earns goes back in to the business. We don't get a paycheck out of this business. The doors openend november 2012 and we get around 40 - 60 visitors a day, depending on the day!
It's all about society, community and feeling. It's build by volunteers and run by volunteers. Sometimes people ask me, why are you doing this.

We are doing this because we can. It's a choice.

A lot of my time goes in this form of business and since we all got 24 hours a day my weeks are fully packed. Yesterday I worked from 7.30 am till 1.30 am! And because of the non profit, all the money goes in to the business. Because volunteers don't get money, we don't get money.

Why this choice for 30 day challenge? I want to do something different with my life! I live an extraordinary lifestyle, but still i'm searching for new opportunities. Most people think I'm crazy and I should be happy with the things I've build and do. But, weird as I am, I am not.

Search, learn, innovate your life, design it etcetera.

And today I read +www.smartpassiveincome.com. And it motivated. I am going to try and build up a form of passive income, to create more time. More time to do stuff that matter to me, but as important, matter to the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment